REPERTOIRE: CHAMBER MUSIC
- Bruch’s First Violin Concerto Offers Rich Rewards for Advanced Students
- Shubert's Fantasia in C major, D. 934 (Op. 159) for violin and piano, a rhapsodic masterwork
- Learn to Play Lead or Backup on Jazz Standard 'My Melancholy Baby'
- The Joys of Playing a Brahms Quintet with a Solid Viola Solo
- Chopin Piano Trio, Op. 8, Gets New Viola Transcription
- For Violists, a Recent Transcription of Bach's Iconic Solo Cello Suites Is a Challenging Affair
- Unconventional Wisdom: Bassists Create Own Niche in Chamber Music World
- Looking for a Real Bass Workout?
- New Dragonetti Edition Puts the Bass in the Lead Role
- A Cajun Fiddle Tune to Get Your Audience Dancing
- Learn to Play Swing Music
- Fiddling About with Kreisler's 'Tambourin chinois' for violin and piano