Strings 25th anniversary issue is available as a digital edition—tablet ready and free! Now you can get news, profiles, music lessons, career and technique tips, and much more, on an interactive tablet-ready digital edition for iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Android, Blackberry, and PC.
The special anniversary section includes 25 player tips from the Strings archives (from Hilary Hahn, Joshua Bell, Itzhak Perlman, Nicola Benedetti and others); interviews with 25 living composers discussing their passion for string music (Ljova's alone is worth the price of admission, if there was a price); and profiles of 25 people who are helping to shape the future of the string world.
What are you waiting for? Strings has gone mobile!
Here's the link:
- Perlman Works His Magic at Disney Hall
- Josefowicz, Salonen: A Romantic Dream Factory
- A Cello Concerto Fit for a Starship Crew
- Zagreb Chamber-Music Fest, Day 4
- Zagreb Chamber-Music Fest, Day 3
- Zagreb Chamber-Music Fest, Day 2
- Zagreb Chamber-Music Fest, Day 1
- Cremona Opens Museum of the Violin
- LACO Leaves Critic Scratching His Head
- Remembering Fred Katz, the Father of Jazz Cello